- One night during my 55th year, I was at Benirrás Beach on the north coast of Ibiza.
- I smoked golden wattle, the thorn and its root, and I had divine visions.
- A breeze blew over my eyes; I saw red and black fire and, in the midst, a golden Mercury.
- Behind it, an Owlman and an Octopusman gazed at the ineffable.
- Before them, the snake passenger was gazing in the same direction.
- A boreal light enveloped them, and the Spirit guided them.
- At each corner of the vehicle an eye appeared, blinking in all four dimensions.
- Next to the passenger, I saw first a vibration, then a man in the shape of a man.
- I was dazzled by the Driver’s fire; I felt fear, and I heard a voice.
- Watercolor painter, you have seen beyond the ephemeral, close your eyelids.
- Look at the wealthy collectors who don’t know me or who have forgotten me.
- I send you to warn them, and you will show them the water in the watercolor.
- You will see their wickedness and their pride, but do not fear them.
- They live in the ephemeral and the greed of the moment.
- They are no longer themselves and live in the land of sleep
- They rejoice in images that are easy in the usual plastic way.
- You will warn them, but few will open their eyes – the others will remain profane.
- The indolent still walk the banks of the Acheron.
- Then I felt my eyes open, and the Driver placed azure glasses over them.
- He said to me: Watercolorist, go toward the light and show what you have hidden until now.
- It is to the collectors stubborn and visionless collectors that I am sending you.
- Not to the simple image eaters, because they would recognize you immediately.
- You will see their swollen eyelids and their bloated thoughts.
- He said to me: my companions will guide you toward what must be done.
- I heard the sound of the shofar, and the vehicle rose in the tumult, and the spirit lifted me up.
- I landed on Benirrás Beach, where I stayed for a week in my brother Juan’s house.
- I rested my body, enjoying the garden, playing chess, and sharing happiness.
- After 7 nights, I took my pipe and stuffed it with thorns and roots.
- The carriage appeared again, and I was seized with tremors.
- The serpant also appeared with a buzz of wings, and said to me:
- Watercolor painter, you are the painter of the visions.
- When you show your watercolors, they will burn for the one who sees.
- Seeing the fire, the beholder will open their eyes, and your watercolor painting will be saved.
- If an idolater covets your paintings, I will put a mirror between them and their eyes, and they will reject them.
- Creation entered me, and its spirit said to me:
- Go back to your workshop and lock yourself in; await His presence in the acacia.
- The serpent man said to me again: I would close your eyes, so as not to create.
- But when I show you, you will paint His visions with your hands.
- Let those who want to see see, and those who cannot see remain blind.
- Dip your brush in confidence and brutality.
- No drawing study to begin – just pencil sketches.
- A Schmincke watercolor and paper stretched over an apple tree board.
- A red sable brush and a larger white rabbit-hair brush.
- You will calculate the surface by the division of a line into extreme and mean ratio.
- Large paintings in 6X6 pieces will be assembled to form one.
- And you, Watercolorist, take some paper and paint Los Angeles.
- Paint cars on fire, like splendid totems.
- Let the smoke rise to the sky from your canvas.
- Let the water overflow the contours; let it invade your drawing.
- It is by the number and its ratio that you will calculate its surface.
- I will burn their varnish, and the beautiful bodies will be vaporized.
- The leather interiors will be destroyed, and I will tear off the butterfly doors.
- Then they will become smoke for the sky, sacrifices for the clouds.
- And while painting you will say, “Drivers, drive toward the fire.”
- And you, Watercolor painter, take some water and paint the end of the film.
- In a red and white can, place black and blood.
- Let the tar-streaked water descend into the sewer of your canvas.
- Let the pigment invade your painting like the silica of the Mojave.
- It is by the darkness and its donation that you will calculate its depth.
- I would crush the aluminum through its center, to see the disgust.
- A foul detergent will inflate their diabetic addictions.
- Then the bloating will become gas for the sky.
- And while painting you will say, “Soda drinkers, get drunk on expanding Bubbles.”
- And you, Watercolorist, take your stamps and print the dollars.
- From four dollars you will make 36, which will multiply themselves.
- Stella, the prostitute star, made them live in lightless luxury.
- She will be their guide to the red-light district of their pornography.
- It is by time and purchase that you will calculate its price.
- Let the money rain down from the clouds; let it flow to Vegas.
- Sacrifice to Baal, burn for Moloch – your idols are back!
- Then the ashes of your possessions will sow the sky.
- And by muliplying you will say, “Dollar worshiper, weigh the weight of value.”
- And you, Watercolorist, take your scissors and cut up the flag.
- Fifty inverted stars tell us what matters.
- The blue and the red coagulate, the blood of the colonies irrigating the predations.
- From east to west it beats against the wind in terror.
- It is in the fabric of the flag that you will gather its greatness.
- Let the bullets whistle by, screaming of the destruction of cities and bodies.
- Fill the streets with corpses and cover them with your guilt.
- Then a rocket of comets will shoot across the sky.
- And while brandishing it you will say, “Defender of the good, salute the true flag.”
- And you, Watercolorist, arm yourself with your brush and fill it with water.
- Colored revolvers to flood naive hearts.
- Water pistols to refresh their sunny days.
- It is the offensive, the day of the fight, amidst the cries of beardless soldiers.
- The surrounding beaches are filled with shrill cries and laughter.
- And anyone who wields this weapon enjoys the following spring.
- Watercolorist, prophesize the next day, the last of summer.
- Unhappy day! This is not a game, because brother will kill brother.
- And you will say in song, “Laugh like a child for the love of war.”
- One night in my studio, as I was misting the root of the acacia, I felt His presence.
- I looked and saw the Owlman, with feathers in midnight blue and phosphorus eyes.
- He spread his wing, and the Spirit transported me into a nocturnal vision.
- The dark became luminous, the colors iridescent, so he said to me:
- Watercolorist, put away your brushes, paint at night, never in front of them!
- Hidden paintings of villains and raptors, priests and doctors.
- Never paint in their presence, as fools and eccentrics paint.
- You will paint with your right hand and sign with a shine of the left ring finger.
- You will protect your eyes with glasses from heaven.
- Dress in black linen without any accessories, the Octopusman tells me.
- For your pilgrim feet, cling to black leather sandals.
- Place your painting tools and watercolors in a box.
- Leave the superfluous behind, or it will weigh you down and slow your journey.
- As he wiped his wet wings he continued to speak.
- Visit the seas, go from residence to residence, and you will be welcomed.
- They will pour water on your hands, and from this water you will make mixtures.
- Pigments and waters will blend together to form the paint.
- It is in the dilution that the visions will take shape – the water will reveal them.
- The serpant explained to me the mechanics of rating.
- He says: the first month, a watercolor will be sold for 55.5.
- If one or more sales are made that month, you will add 55.5 the following month.
- If no one collects that month, you will freeze the price.
- The first month will be June 2022, and the time will be added up.
- July will therefore be at 111, if there has been one or more sales – otherwise at 55.5.
- Don’t worry about the speculators; they will get their share.
- Beware of thieves and liars: they worship this old master.
- The motto will be that of the empire: make the money serve you.
- You will recognize the pentacle, and you will make a symbol of it.
- The star forms the spirit upon incarnation, the sky when willed.
- The opposite star, the terrestrial forces upon the mystique of the word.
- Two generative energies, the + and the -, give Strength.
- The exterior is a representation of the interior, the bottom the top.
- From top to bottom, the interior projected into the cosmos of your universe.
- But recently it is the time of imbalance, the arrival of chaos.
- The waves are no longer parallel to the plane, the center gyrating out of balance.
- The wild beast becomes enraged – paint what happens, alert the collectors.
- Hold your tongue, because it’s your pictures that speak.
- Restrain your spirit, for it is by your hands that He will guide you.
- They will ask you for meaning and rationality.
- And your answer will be a question: look at the wisps of smoke, do you see them?
- He who sees will be welcomed as paranoid, and he who does not see treated as educated.
- Don’t forget your glasses, where the plan for the paintings is engraved.
- They won’t see you, but you will see in the ripple.
- A final recommendation, for those in debt to pride and vanity.
- Expel them from your feet, for your hands belong to the Driver.